[Rhodes22-list] LIFE RAILS

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 12:47:12 EDT 2012

Stan,
That was a mighty fine offer, but I will still pass up the rails. I already
 have enough hardware that my bare feet find at the most inopportune times.
 ( My wife claims that I can swear like a sailor, but I never spent any
time  in the Navy.)
By the way, my electric motor lift is the talk of the town. Very few people
 have ever seen one on such a small craft as ours. It just adds to the
elegance  that the Rhodes22 exudes.
Now it's back to work. I'm spraying texture on the ceiling of my new
computer repair shop. A little paint and trim work and I'll be ready to move  in.
I can imagine that times are tough in the boating industry right now. We
had plans to trade our Chaparral in for a new pontoon boat, but have decided
to  wait for better times. We also found out that the tsunami in Japan hit
the  region where most Japanese outboards were built. There is a shortage of
certain  popular models.
Hopefully you will get enough orders for recycled boats to keep you  afloat.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/16/2012 11:05:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,