[Rhodes22-list] Slide Show "Taking s/v Ozone to Sandusky Bay

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:39:40 EDT 2012

Rick,

LOL

I probably should have thrown that in my trunk.  I'm going back up on
Saturday, but the weather forecast shows rain on Saturday also.  Can't win!
The only real day i have off it rains.  Well, I'm going up anyway and i'll
get her launched regardless.

I will have to make it a point to take a cruise over your way!

Ron