[Rhodes22-list] Holes in the Hull and Brown Recluse Spiders

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:11:23 EDT 2012

I just thought I would pass along a method I have been using to
minimize the insects in my Rhodes.  My boat is kept in my yard year
round.  From campers I learned that tossing a bounce dryer sheet or
two inside the cabin seems to be very effective at keeping out the
bugs.  I don't know if it affects spiders directly or just the prey
don't like it but I have had very good luck at keeping spiders out of
my camper and boat.  (garage, pumphouse, kids playhouse, etc. are full
of them so I should do same there).  Last year I had wasps building
homes behind the cockpit seats so this spring I tossed a couple of
dryer sheets in the laz too.   Don't know if that works yet.
-Patrick