[Rhodes22-list] 1980 Rhodes For Sale

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:27:26 EDT 2012

Sweet ....... good luck; you might think about posting her on sailingtexas.com it is a site for selling sail boats and despite the name, lists boats all over the country .... bought and sold  boats there myself, it is free until you sell, and then you determine the value of the ad.... I paid full price, they did such a good job..

Charles Nieman