[Rhodes22-list] 1980 Rhodes For Sale

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Apr 18 10:29:27 EDT 2012

" I paid full price, they did such a good job ..."

I rest my case.  (not really, I will never rest my case 'til I go to my
rest - or those still in their bubble, get it}

  Just back from the Oriental NC show.  Nice show - no buyers.  But one
show goer did stop by to remind me how we sent them the literature, how
they went to our web sites, how they came to the plant (don't recall if
they used the Not-the-Hilton facilities) and how we spent the day taking
them sailing and how they ended up buying a Rhodes from an owner where
not only did either buyer or seller pay full price - neither paid any
price. As the good book Aftershock suggests: Sooner or later /someone/
has to pay for wars and tax cuts.

stan/gbi