[Rhodes22-list] Some Maintentance Qustions

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:48:31 EDT 2012

Now that I am about to use Ozone for the first time I would like some advice
on some of her systems.

Never owned a boat with a head; there is currently antifreeze in the head
from winter.  What do i do to get the head ready for use?

Since I can't vent the head overboard in lake Erie, which way do the valves
point to make sure the waste goes into the holding tank?  Do you put any
waste tank treatments in your system?

Thanks in advance.

Ron