[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island plus storm damage

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:15:55 EDT 2012

Thanks Stephen. The local Yamaha dealer has it so I'm hoping they'll get it working. The boat is up on blocks and was being cleaned out by the contractor the town brought in. Since the lazaratte cover and companionway cover have been torn off and floated away I'm hoping local scavengers don't clean the rest of the stuff out after dark. It's hard to tell from photos whether the pop top arms are bent or it's just askew, but it's angled at 45 degrees so I'm hoping it just locked into the up position without sliding the the mast. Mast and rigging reported to be ok. I'll have some work to do this weekend and will determine extent of damage.

Sent from my iPhone