[Rhodes22-list] V Berth redo

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 08:41:20 EDT 2012

Bill,
The peg board arrangement gives you some additional storage space. I
personally store several items there. I store my whisker pole on the port side
and keep the TP in plastic bags on the starboard side. I also have my battery
 charger mounted on the peg board on the port side to allow it to cool and
also  see the charging lights. I have the old head arrangement.  If you
won't miss it, go ahead and do whatever you want. Make sure you use carpet and
glue that won't disintegrate from exposure to moisture. I would also try to
find  carpet that is mildew resistant.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/15/2012 6:42:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,