[Rhodes22-list] Anchor light housing replacement

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:37:52 EDT 2012

If you do send it out for cleaning, I highly recommend Sailcare,
http://www.sailcare.com/.  They do a great job recondition sails and have a
fall 15% discount going on right now.  If you want to try to clean it your
self I have used a product called Goo Gone that is very gently on fabric
but is good at getting sticky stuff off.  You could probably call sailcare
and ask their opinion on using goo gone.  I found them to be very friendly
and helpful.

Hank