[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2960, Issue 1

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 12:49:05 EDT 2012

Having previously owned and sailed a Hobie 16 for many years, I can tell
you with some certainty that no skipper would want one of those floats on the
 top of his mast. It screams......ASSHOLE ALERT. Look at me. I can't sail
so I  have a safety float on the top of my mast. If you really need a life
jacket for  your mast, it's time to sell your boat and purchase a recliner and
watch sailing  on your TV. Sailing is not for the feeble minded or weak of
heart. It is  dangerous, but we accept those challenges every single time we
go out.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/24/2012 8:27:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,