[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2960, Issue 1

Ejor2 ejor2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 14:42:16 EDT 2012

Rummy,

I agree 100 percent!! Having sailed/raced many dinghies, primarily lasers, you are not sailing if you don't lay the boat over! The only excuse I could see for these on a dinghy is if you are learning to launch/retrieve on a beach. The force of the breaking waves would probably be too much for it to help anyway.

I am not discounting the possible use as we are discussing, but they are made for dinghies and that's pathetic!

Eric J
Another on the extreme Rhodes sailing team!