[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2960, Issue 1

Ejor2 ejor2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 16:39:45 EDT 2012

Sorry for the confusion, I agree they may serve a purpose on our R22's and are certainly worth a try. I have lost a boat to a hurricane and understand the grief. I was not in anyway criticizing them for the purposes discussed here. Only that they are made, advertised, and sold for use on dinghies, that's the part I don't understand.

Eric J