[Rhodes22-list] AC converter

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 08:09:59 EST 2012

Solve your power needs by installing a deep cycle battery charger.

_http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productI
d=431374&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=5
0529&classNum=50536_
(http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=431374&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId
=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=50529&classNum=50536)

Choose one that fits your needs. One battery or two? They will keep your
battery's charger and provide all the power your cooler can consume. I have
used  this setup with great success. You can determine how much battery and
charging  power you need by adding up how much you will consume each hour.
How many amps  will you use?

Rummy

In a message dated 12/4/2012 7:12:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,