[Rhodes22-list] S/V Susan Kay (Jersey girl shall sail again)

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Dec 5 11:47:54 EST 2012

Ben,

Excellent news!

My boat was damaged Memorial Day weekend 2012.  Last week USAA finally had
her motored over to an Annapolis marine repair shop.  Hopefully she will
also be ship-shape come Memorial Day 2013.

USAA didn't mention that they farmed out my insurance to anyone else but it
doesn't surprise me since they use Progressive for my motorcycle.

Glad your experience is better but I've had it with USAA.  Their latest
excuse was all the work they had due to Hurricane Sandy.  Not sure what
problems they encountered during the first six months after my accident.

I'm sure I'll be in a better mood when I'm sailing again.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD