[Rhodes22-list] S/V Susan Kay (Jersey girl shall sail again)

Ben Cittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:17:44 EST 2012

Lee;
That is a bummer about your experience with USAA. In my case they paid the
salvage charges directly and are sending me money to get the boat repaired
myself. They are leaving the claim open to payment of more money if more
damage is discovered. Finding the right repair people who are willing to get
parts from Stan may be a whole new challenge.

USAA is my favorite business relationship. I took all my banking from Bank
of America and have gone "all in" with USAA (banking and insurance) where
I've been a member since 1968 when I was in the NROTC in college. I find I
can actually speak to live people on the phone who actually speak to me in
the English language.

Hoping we are both floating on "fair winds with following seas" come Spring.

BenC

-----
BenC
S/V Susan Kay (Rhodes22 '93 recycled '08)
Highlands, NJ (Homeport)