[Rhodes22-list] (Re)new(ed) member of this list

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 07:40:24 EST 2012

Welcome back t

In a message dated 12/6/2012 8:14:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
eandsmoore at hughes.net writes:

Hi, all,
Gone from the list for a year or so, but still  Rhodes 22 sailors. We  have
owned our Rhodes 22 for four plus years, have been cruising on the
Chesapeake twice a year. We trailer from Charlottesville, VA to Deltaville  each
time, then explore from there. Lovely times, lovely boat.
We dragged  our anchor .5 miles last time out, so now we have an anchor two
steps larger.  We  also bought a nav system with anchor alarm.  We love
anchoring  out and gunkholing  around the shore. We want to cross the bay and
explore the Eastern Shore this coming season.
Glad to be back,
Sam &  Ellyn Moore, '77 Rhodes 22 (Continental),  "Rhodester"