[Rhodes22-list] (Re)new(ed) member of this list

Ellyn and Sam Moore eandsmoore at hughes.net
Thu Dec 6 20:14:05 EST 2012

Hi, all,
Gone from the list for a year or so, but still  Rhodes 22 sailors. We have owned our Rhodes 22 for four plus years, have been cruising on the Chesapeake twice a year. We trailer from Charlottesville, VA to Deltaville each time, then explore from there. Lovely times, lovely boat.
We dragged our anchor .5 miles last time out, so now we have an anchor two steps larger. We  also bought a nav system with anchor alarm.  We love anchoring out and gunkholing  around the shore. We want to cross the bay and explore the Eastern Shore this coming season.
Glad to be back,
Sam & Ellyn Moore, '77 Rhodes 22 (Continental), "Rhodester"