[Rhodes22-list] no activity?

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:17:50 EST 2012

Hi Chris

Always good to catch up on the Rhodies. I'm still hard at work restoring my
R22 "Waif" although things have been slowed down by the cold weather. I have
nearly finished the interior and it's looking great. Just trying to figure
out the wiring and what refrigerator to put in - not sure whether to go for
just a cool box or a 12v Coleman Powerchill.

I am prepping the topsides for painting - filling scratches and priming, but
I have to wait for a warm spell otherwise the epoxy doesn't set. I managed
to get some Gel-coat repairs done yesterday in 64F temps, but it is still
tacky today..I think I will go for a navy blue blue hull using Interlux
Brightside or Perfection. I have had success with roll and tip applications
before but I think I will try to get this sprayed. (I have attached 2 pics
of the job to be done on the Topsides)

I have received the new Rub-Rail and as soon as the hull paint is dry I will
be installing this.

Cheers
Richard - S/V Waif
NC