[Rhodes22-list] Hello from new r22 owner in midwest

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 07:59:15 EST 2012

Welcome to the list. I think you will find a wealth of information
available as you proceed with your project boat. Although primitive, the furler
for the genny is bullet proof and allows for sail adjustment without having to
 change sails. I'm assuming it has the standard 175?
The cockpit drain is self bailing and the huge cockpit is a real advantage
for sailing with friends. The R22 was originally designed to be a coastal
sailor  and handles beautifully in a lot of different conditions. Does your
boat have  the inner mast furling system for the main?

Rummy
Anderson, SC

In a message dated 12/20/2012 3:51:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,