[Rhodes22-list] Hello from new r22 owner in midwest

Ellyn and Sam Moore eandsmoore at hughes.net
Fri Dec 21 23:52:44 EST 2012

I can't tout my system as a model of simplicity. I am sure Stan(The General)'s
mast raising system is easier and faster. Mine raises from the bow, with the shrouds
and forward stays in place. The boom is vertical, with the main halyard to the masthead
and the mainsheet pulling the boom down toward the stern. One person. There's more
to it than that, but that's the basic idea.
Sam