[Rhodes22-list] Southeast Storm

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 09:21:18 EST 2012

Bob,
We received about an inch and a half of rain overnight with more expected
today. Hopefully some of it ran off and into the lake. It's breezy, but
nothing  like what we had with the previous storm where we had 45 mph gusts. I
would love  to go sailing if the lake had more water in it.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/25/2012 9:00:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,