[Rhodes22-list] Hello from new r22 owner in midwest

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 07:07:23 EST 2012

The time of year that the problem was first noticed was in September. Not
exactly a time for freeze/thaw cycles in South Carolina. We've had the dock
for  four years and this is the first and only problem we have had with it
and it  seems to be just in one location. I haven't had the time to inspect
it closely,  but will once the lake comes back up and the dock is floating
normally.  Currently half of it is on the hard at a steep angle.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/27/2012 11:21:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,