[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:54:33 EST 2012

Haha, creative thinking. Only problem is I'm about 1200 miles away from
maimi, FL, I"m in PA roughly $500-$600 in fuel to get there one way I
figure. So that is prolly not a realistic option, however I could see it
working if I was closer. My original idea was to launch in the cheasapeake
and sail the ICW down to the keys, which is only abot 2 1/2 hours from
home. But I would only have a few weeks in the keys, and it just seems more
simple and fun to start and end the trip in FL.

Austin