[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Mon Feb 13 20:45:44 EST 2012

Hi Austin

How far would you be driving to launch?  I'm wondering if you couldn't hire
some teenaged kid to ride down with you, bring your truck and trailer back
home and pay him to be on call to come fetch you?  You could probably pull
that off for a few hundred bucks and a pizza.  Or you launch, pay transient
slip fees (usually $1.50/day/foot) while you drive the truck home and fly
back or rent a car one way back.  Then reverse the process when you return?

Now that I think on this more... the one way car rental idea would leave
you the option of starting and ending your cruise in a different location,
(WHAT!?)  ...