[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:42:06 EST 2012

Good question, I haven't gotten that far into planning yet, but I have been
thinking about it. Right now I'm getting together all the places I would
like to see and things I want to do when I'm down there. Interesting state
parks, museums, islands, etc. The dry tortugus is a must on my list,
weather permitting.

I'm going to be pretty flexable on my launch site, because it's simply a
sailing trip, so if I'm further from the keys I'll just have to sail
further :-) no big deal. But as you said, finding somewhere secure to keep
my truck and trailer for 2+/- months is going to be interesting without
paying a fortune. Hopefully I can find a marina that will let me launch and
store my truck for a resonable price. Or a though was a storage facility
nearby a marina, but I think they are going to want to charge by the month.
I don't want to have to pay for 3 months if my truck's there for 2 months
and 1 day, and I don't wanna have to rush back before my time is up either.
We'll see, that will be a good rainy day project.

Austin