[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:04:43 EST 2012

Austin,Welcome aboard and good luck with your new acquisition.  I will be curious to know how you do the FL Keys trip because I have come close to doing it myself but have never pulled the trigger.  I live in Savannah and usually go the west coast of FL.  Would like to hear about where you will launch from, store the boat & trailer and sail to while down there.  All the practical stuff.  I think vehicle and trailer storage may be an issue or at least you will have to pay by the day or week.Bob K