[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:13:26 EST 2012

I live close to st augustine florida near the st john's river.  Winter sailing here is superb!  For cruising however i would still look at tekfoil hull insulation and a cabin heater. Nights can be cold.  The st johns "flows" from orlando north to jacksonville and goes to sea.  The keys via water is available via intracoastal on the east or a short drive to cedar key to launch then down the west coast along the nature coast,tampa,sanibel etc.