[Rhodes22-list] Welcome

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Wed Feb 15 09:43:41 EST 2012

Austin

That makes sense.  I'm a teacher so I have the opposite constrictions on my
time.  My winters are booked and I have more flexibility in the summer
months.

So the Albemarle and Pamlico are my stomping grounds and I do one or two
Chesapeake trips/year... just because they are close enough for a three day
weekender.