[Rhodes22-list] Oh boy...

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:11:50 EST 2012

Rob,

Parting it out is definately an option, there are plenty of good parts on
the boat and I could probably make my money back pretty easily.

Like I said I'm not quite sure yet what I'm going to do. I think tomarrow
I'm gonna drill a few holes through the bottom layer of the deck to get a
better idea of how bad it is. I know there are ways to fix this, but if the
whole deck is rotted I would prolly be better off finding another boat.

Maybe a dumb question, but is there wood in the Hull, or is that made
differently than the deck. I come from small motorboats so the build and
design is completely different than what I'm used to.

Austin