[Rhodes22-list] Oh boy...

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:51:52 EST 2012

My first thought was to encourage you to fix it as all of those problems are repairable.....but....if you want to sail next winter i would part it out.  The hulls were solid, but the deck is cored.  It can be fixed by removing the deck and separating the top and bottom fiberglass layers and rebonding pt plywood back in as a core.  I.e. Lots of work, glassing, and sanding! Yuk!  The floor is easy to glass in new stringers and replacing the floor.
Another option is look for another rhodes esp one with a good deck and a busted hull.
If you part it out i want a chance to buy the sliding hatch lid/ pop top.
Bob (spreadgoodnews at gmail.com)