[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 10:03:02 EST 2012

Joe,
Never be afraid to ask. Some of us have been hanging around this list for
twenty years or more. I hate to admit it, but I'm slowly becoming an old
timer.  A lot of the things you have questions about have already been
discussed for  many years. Don't throw out the idea of cockpit cushions. They are
nice to have  and also double on Rum Runner as a man overboard float. They
also are nice for  just floating around while swimming. I would be willing to
bet that you could  talk Stan out of a used set he's got hanging around the
office. Many years ago  Stan mentioned he had some used pop top enclosure to
sell. I asked him hopw much  for a FREE one. He made the mistake of telling
me all I had to do was come and  get it. I was there two days later helping
Captain Keller pick up his new to him  R22. And yes, he lived up to his word
and I went home with a pop top  enclosure.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/25/2012 9:15:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,