[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:35:14 EST 2012

We use oak boards, about 1x6, too heavy, but sturdy, with a two man tent with
backpacking pads, the cozy ones, and with the pop top enclosure makes a
wonderful two room suite. Bed and breakfast or bed an bath however it is set
up. Make sure the tent fits the space and opens to the front. No guying was
necessary. The tent is mostly net and the views wonderful, rainfly at the
ready.
Tom