[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:27:48 EST 2012

OK, I admit to being the person who now owns Rummy's old cockpit filler cushions.  They do fit perfectly and the cushions are actually softer than those of the other cushions.  Used in combination with the boom room it is hard to beat.  I just lay a Therma Rest self inflating air mattress down on it and it is very comfy.  My wife sleeps in the cabin so at least we can still use the head and my snoring does not keep her awake! If I can get to it I will post pictures and dimensions later.BK