[Rhodes22-list] Sail

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 19:21:47 EST 2012

Stan has always said the R22 sails best with the nose down. It's fun to
move weight around the boat and seeing the difference in performance and
handling. The Rhodes is a perfect boat for all sailors, beginners to experts. I
spent several years trying different things with sail and weight
adjustments. I  like to sail on the extreme edge, so I often try new and different
things. The  rum is a constant however.

Rummy
Rum is good, beer gives me gas. :)

In a message dated 1/20/2012 3:26:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,