[Rhodes22-list] Ballast ?

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 09:17:44 EST 2012

Ken,
Great information for me.  Did you get the rail to the waterline?  Were you
headed into the wind or was the wind on your beam?  It's snowing in Maine
and real cold 11 F. The lake is still not frozen the wind keeps the ice from
forming on the big basin where we live.  Maybe it will freeze if it stays
cold and it is calm for 2-3 days.

Sincerely,

Dennis