[Rhodes22-list] Ballast ?

KenBates btskend at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:37:52 EST 2012

Dennis
The wind was on the beam, we didnt care where we went
Just how far over we could get and i would gues that we got
The waterline just into the flair of the hull and no further. The "rail"
Stayed about 8 inches above the water. What a feeling of
Power you get at this point ,wind in the rigging the rushing water
You are only doing 7 knots but it seems like you are flying
My lake is hard and we have about a foot of lake effect snow
And its about 10*
Rain on monday!!!
Ken
SV Big Blew