[Rhodes22-list] Ballast ?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Jan 21 10:30:01 EST 2012

Dennis,

20-30 knot winds are too much wind for the Rhodes.

Stan says you can't make headway after 28 knots which is probably accurate
since I struggle after 20.

The more I sail the more picky I am about conditions.  I usually don't go
out if the winds are more than 15 knots.  Where I sail the chop is usually
more of a problem than the wind when it gets too breezy.

Lee