[Rhodes22-list] wood finish

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Sat Jan 21 20:39:32 EST 2012

I have a 73 Rhodes with a completely rotten interior (ALL OF IT).  I got it
for almost nothing and I'm in the process of fixing her up.

For the cabin sole....  I have some linoleum left over from when I
remodeled the kitchen in my house... so I'm going to glue that
Titebond(III) to a nice piece of treated 3/8" ply and cut to fit.   Not the
only way to do it, but that is how I'm gong to do it.... So I throw it on
the pile of ideas....  :-)

But right now, I'm still cleaning off the bottom and fixing dings and
scratches.

The other Rob