[Rhodes22-list] GPS Choice

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 14:51:35 EST 2012

One not-so-nice thing about the Garmin 541s is that, unlike the 76Cx or automobile gps units, it has no internal battery. (No AC power adapter either.) I'd imagined sitting in the sunroom (looking at Aeolia) while using the "simulation" mode to learn about operation. Nope. Your classroom choices are cockpit or cabin.