[Rhodes22-list] Boston Weekender

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 06:45:23 EST 2012

You can rent a number of different boats from the Boston Harbor Sailing
Club.  They have a fleet from Peason 26's to 39'.

I will get you their contact info if interested.  I would offer my new to me
Rhodes 22 but I doubt that I will be in the water by Memorial Weekend.

Stephen Staum
'83 R22 - soon to be Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA