[Rhodes22-list] making pop-top more water-tight

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:59:39 EDT 2012

Mike,
Good question.  How about some type of shower door seal?  Our walk in shower door seal leaked underneath it until we added a door seal.  It's got a U channel that fits on the bottom of the door and a lip that seals against the tile.  If you could find a door seal with the U channel that fits on the pop top and seals against the cabin top?  I found this page.

http://www.technologylk.com/__2112/shower-door-seals-and-sweeps.html

Maybe something like this?? You could put in on and remove it if needed. - rob

http://www.technologylk.com/__7736/polycarbonate-u-channel-with-wipe.html