[Rhodes22-list] making pop-top more water-tight

Mike C hmcheung57 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:11:15 EDT 2012

Rick,

Yes, we do - at least when we remember to secure the pop top.  I will admit
that on the unfortunate occasion I described we had neglected to do this.
That said, since I can get water up under the pop top while cleaning, I'm
not so sure that cinching down the pop top this way will seal things up.
Guess it would be an easy experiment to secure the pop top with a rope over
the bar and the cleat and then see if it makes any difference with the water
hose test.  Muireann's counter can probably used wiped down anyway!

Mike

-----
Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann