[Rhodes22-list] making pop-top more water-tight

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jul 2 11:13:57 EDT 2012

Mike,

I amazed at the amount of pine needles that get into my cabin.  I can
understand some water blowing in but not pine needles.

I'm not sure if I would want to make my cabin too airtight.  I've always
thought that my loose poptop seal might help keep the cabin aired-out enough
to prevent mildewing.  For extreme waves and hosing a bunch of towels as
temporary seals might work best.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD