[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 for sale

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 14:37:08 EDT 2012

I am selling my 1979 Rhodes 22 with trailer and motor. I have had it for 5 years. The boat is in good condition and ready to sail today. The hull is sound. A previous owner repair of 2 cabin top chain plates is evident and has been functional. It has the standard main sail (non IMF system) and a 150 Genoa and the sails are in good condition. Each spring the 8 hp four stroke Honda has as oil change, gear oil change and plugs cleaned (not enough hours on them to replace every year) and it runs great. The trailer  is a used one from GB just 2 years ago. It does have a bimini top. Photos attached, additional will be added later this week.
I live near Salisbury, MD and the boat is in the water at Cedar Hill Marina (Nanticoke River). Included in the price is 10% to go toward the GB Certificate of Support, a fabulous bargain.
Sale price $4,900.00 or B.O.

*1979 Continental standard mast, all lines lead to cam-cleats on cabin top
*mainsail check over by Cambridge Canvas & Sail Loft 1/2012, resewn batten pockets and replaced all battens
*CDI roller furler, 150 genoa
*main rigged w/sheet between rear stays (traveller and bail on boom installed amidships for racing, most hardware included)
*windex, VHF antenna, anchor light
*new Ritchie SR-2 compass installed 6/2012
*1999 Honda 4 stroke BF8a 8 HP long shaft, purchased 5/2007
*thermostat and gaskets R&R 5/2012
*motor flush fitting and hose, tool kit, spare impeller kit
*motor storage stand w/wheels
*3 gal fuel tank and hose
*full size bimini
*new laz cover and hinges from GB 2010
*cockpit floor non-skid applied 2011
*4 cockpit foam seat pads, all interior cushions fair (fabric stained, foam and back boards sound.
*recoat bottom paint 2012
*cabin vent replaced 2011
*8 position circuit breaker panel installed and new wiring 2007
*2 8lb. anchors w/chain and 100' line
*auto bilge pump

*used single axel trailer bought from GB 9/2010, MD title, very good condition
*homemade mast crutch and gin pole for mast raising from stern
*6 dock lines, 4 fenders, manual bilge pump w/extension hose

Gary