[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Jul 31 13:52:51 EDT 2012

I agree that the upper part of the lower peninsula in Michigan would be a great place to sail.  I vacation in Charlevoix Michigan that is near Beaver Island, Lake Charlevoix, and I have also been to Mackinac Island.  All nice places to sail.  Someday I will take my boat up north from DC.

Christopher P. Cowie