[Rhodes22-list] making pop-top more secure (not morewater-tight)

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 11:08:12 EDT 2012

Don't doubt that y're both right. Discovered the pop-top is easy to jimmy by locking my keys in the cabin. If I make it more secure, I'm the one who'll have to break in.

Living in Washington for almost 30 years can make you paranoid. My neighborood has changed 1000% for the better since '85, but at the time I up-graded the security system in the house I bought. Now I have features I won't need until war is declared in DC. (That would likely be a war between DC residents and Congress. You probably know our license plates say "No Taxation Without Representation.)