[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 08:57:12 EDT 2012

Isle Royal would be quite the undertaking. I've done it on a 36 footer and
the weather can make the trip a challenge. Do not plan on swimming in Lake
Superior. I tried once when I was about fifteen. I swear I came out of the
water  faster than I went in. The camping sites along the Island require
reservations  in advance.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/4/2012 8:03:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,