[Rhodes22-list] Charging Question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 09:07:47 EDT 2012

David,
Every electrical device has a set amount of current draw, measured in
amp/hours. You can total that up, compare to the battery's out put and factor in
 the charging capacity of the motor and hours run and come very close to
answering your own question. If you find that the motor isn't making up the
difference, you can add a solar panel or a shore charger. My R22 is plugged
into  shore power whenever it's at the dock. My stereo is the biggest draw
and I've  found that it will stop working at about 10.5 volts on the meter.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/4/2012 2:04:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,