[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (no sex)

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 13:08:33 EDT 2012

Rummy:

Thanks.  I see your logic that the boat was blown down long enough to take on some water; and the pop-top sounds like a good culprit as well.  I almost hope one of these this was the case.  It will relieve my need to search out another water source.  I will take your word that the lazzerette is contained.  I am 6'2" and 240, so getting in and out of that space is more aggravation than it's worth and sounds like an invitation to injuries of the knees or back.

Since I am on the mooring, and the boat is 90 minutes away, I can't just leave it open.  I have the front ports open with the visors set to admit some breeze.  I will also put in some of those moisture absorbing buckets for when I am away.