[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (no sex)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 06:33:56 EDT 2012

Joe,
Sorry about the blow. That much water in the cabin didn't come through the
ports. It seems to me that it came under the pop top. Not much you can do
in  those severe circumstances. It's also possible, since you are on the
hook, that  your boat was knocked down and stayed there for a while from
straight line  winds. Just be thankful for positive flotation and a strong well
built hull. It  could have been much worse. Simply open her up and let mother
nature do the  drying.
On Rum Rummer there is no outlet from the lazzerette. You can crawl in
there with a flashlight to check it out. I can fit my whole body in there.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/5/2012 8:03:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,